Sunday, May 28, 2006

Contact info!

One more update for today. I got a cell phone!!! The number is 011 233 24 615-1238
The best time to call is about 9pm local time here. I am four hours ahead of Toronto time, so call around 5pm Toronto, 3pm in Saskatoon. It might take a few tries to connect properly, but it will go through eventually.

Oh, and can everyone send emails to my gmail account. Yahoo is a lot slower to open, and I want to read everyone's emails.

Thanks all, hope to talk to you soon!

1 Comments:

At 7:23 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Samina: Thank you for the phone number and times to call. I may have to go home to call, but I will try soon. It sounds like you are getting your sleep. Such unique experiences - truly remarkable. Much Love, Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home