Thursday, January 12, 2006

Philly

So I'm going to Philedephia for a day....how life twists and turns. So far for me January has been on weird start to the new year...although I don't really feel like I've started anything new since I"m just doing to same thing that I was doing before...mostly. Greta, class buddy, got Avalance tickets for Christmas cause she is a huge Avs fan. But her boyfriend isn't too much into hockey so he suggested that Adam and I go along too and then Adam...also an Avs fan...go to the game with Greta and that we all hang out in Philedelpia for a day. Two days later I leave for Ottawa for 5 days for a conference with EWB from across Canada. Saskatchewan apparently has a reputation of being the "crazy" group...we'll see:)

Anjum Happy Birthday to you on the 13th!!!! I hope you get to blow out some candles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home