Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Zzzzzzz Zzzzzzzz Zzzzzzz

It's almost all over....finally. I just have to do a final edit of my last big essay for this year and then I have 6 days to study for my next exam...6 days seems so luxurious !!! so many good sleeps to be had. Can't wait, I'm actually fantasizing about sleeping right now, so tempting ...can't keep mind on track ...or pay attention at all.

Having a laptop is the most wonderful thing in the world right now. I'm at school and can choose to relax and do stuff on the computer if I want instead of work. I have everything right here plus taking notes inclass was so much easier, I'm hooked. I'll have to consciously practice writing so my hand doesn't get out of writing shape.

This time of year you're kinda chained to your computer so now I'm free to come and go as I choose, Yay!! So the librairy is crazy right now, absolutely crazy, I hope I'll be able to print my thing and then get outta here quick!!

Anyway, I'm still alive although considerably more sleep deprived than before, whenever before is I think it still applies, I hope all of you out there are too

2 Comments:

At 5:04 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi, im a 14 year old boy and i just wanted to say that i loved ur blogs and i thought theyre fantastic NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it was absolute shit all of it crap and shit and sad!!!!
"laptops are the most important things in the world" FUCK OFF!! how sad can u be girl, come on get reall already u saddo, so fukin sad u r thats wat u r!

 
At 5:09 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

what is a different between my dick and a laptop? tell me. my dick is better, my dick can contain sperm but laptop can't,, also girls can have fun with my dick, they can suck, lick it, do doggy style and extra, can u do that with laptop, NO YOU CAN'T. so FUCK OFF AND BUY UR SELF A DICK NOT A LAPTOP.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home