Saturday, October 29, 2005

Back again



Hi everyone, its been a great week. Starting off with a getaway overnight trip to Muskoka woods with Myriam, favorite sister :) and a hot tub. It was a great way to relax and be out to see the fall colors. I'm also very happy to have come back safe and sound from a little...may I emphasize "little" for all you worriers out there...hike to see some waterfalls. Then all the hard work of last week seemed to pay off this week in class, always a bonus. On Thurday my knee was its best ever. I rode on a stationary bike for 5 minutes, have finally gotten it to straighten and it feels over all much stronger and sturdier. My scarves are coming along, I'm in the process of finishing two and I've got two more done. I've also got the process underway to start a knitting etc. group at York and I've met a couple other people who are really interested. Well, now that October is almost out of the way all my tests are done so next week I start writing essays....my not so favorite thing to do. Then December is back to doing tests and then it's all over Yay.

I thought this was a pretty cute picture of Ben, he's trying to fit under the desk cause Adam shoved him under there one time. He has lost 2 pounds since September but it's not quite enough...although I'm sure he thinks it is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home