Sunday, December 11, 2005

Mindless chatter

Hmmm, I don't think anyone is reading this anymore, except for Myriam... :) Come back, come back... man am I ever on holiday mode, all I want to do is sit and watch the snow fall... yes, we have snow in Toronto now but it isn't usually that cold. All I know is that walking in snow is much harder than walking on nice flat ground for someone as out of shape as I am. I guess I'll really have to start working on that in January...ahh the January list continues.... I just hate having handed in all this stuff last week without some sort of gratification to keep me going.... I'll have to wait until next year :(

I'm taking anyone I can get my hands on to go see the new Pride and Prejudice movie over the holidays. I was holding up to pretty high standards and wow, it was really really good, makes up for the dissapointing Harry Potter movie that I walked through a blizzard to go see...Hmph!

Lalalala I'm very ready to be done, and stop studying!! Let's see, is there any way to make myself done sooner....mmmm think think think....suggestions? I haven't decided if I'm bringing my advent calender with me or just eating all the chocolate before I leave...I guess that all depends on how much I want chocolate the night before.....Mmmm chocolate.

4 Comments:

At 1:10 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

We still read it but there was that huge gap in communication....... classic sam. And, congrats on the internship. Do you want to go see pride and prejudice with me, no one here wants to?

 
At 7:31 p.m., Blogger Samina said...

I'd love to, you haven't made Bryan go with you :) yeah, I'm kinda sporatic

 
At 8:13 a.m., Blogger Myriam said...

Leave the calendar. Chocolate Buffet!! Fridays at the Saskatoon Inn...How about the 23rd??!
Best way to spend $9!!

 
At 1:04 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Headline NEWS
Much Anticipated Comments from Cousin Arrived On Internet. Eastern Canadians shocked by "mad skillz" of apprentice blogger.

This just in: Toronto Cheese Stinks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home