Saturday, December 10, 2005

This Summer

Hi everyone, Big News!! I'm going to Africa this summer for 16 weeks!!!!

I got the Engineers without Borders placement for York so I'll be their summer intern in Sub-Saharan Africa for the summer. I'm hoping to be working on agricultural sustainability issues in a rural community somewhere...I can't even imagine right now!! I got the call this afternoon and I still can't believe it! It's less than 5 months away, that's no time at all!! I just can't think too much about it now, or I have to try not too....stupid exams...taking up all my thinking space.

2 Comments:

At 1:37 a.m., Blogger Myriam said...

Samina - So exciting!! I can't wait to hear more about it! Although I'm going to miss you terribly while you're not in Toronto!

 
At 6:31 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Samina, I am so proud of you I can hardly breath with I think about your trip. Both by daughters must have been raised by someone else as they have turned out so wonderful. Love, Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home