Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Huh?

So this has been a very crazy day that everything came together....I got all my grades back finally and....I did way better than I had expected which makes me confused as to what I expect....very confused.....maybe its the new office chair that survived the plane ride intact and has become Max's favorite sleeping spot or maybe the chocolate covered coffee beans are like a super smart drug that makes you a genius when you eat them for a week...I"ll have to test that theory in April again.















I think that I finally believe somewhat that I am going to Africa...we had a meeting today about the conference coming up and people seemed to think I was going...although they didn't see the need to inform me about the meeting until late the day before....I just need to get fundraising, hopefully I'll have time cause I think the last part of the year is going to get a little crazy. Anyway, so that's me...I'm freaked out cause everything is going to well....yeah sounds like me, I can't be happy unless I'm worrying about something or feel that I'm doomed somehow. I have to do more reading for tomorrow, and get more sleep, I almost forgot...sorry mom
Bye for now,
Samina

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home